Working with Tasks
Once a task is created, you have a few things you can do with it:
- You can complete the task by clicking the checkbox.
- You can charge the task immediately from inside the task's menu.
- You can edit the task, as long as you're making it harder, from the task's menu.
- You can copy the task from the task's menu, using it as a template for creating a new task.
- You can filter what tasks are displayed from the toolbar.
At the top-right of TaskRatchet there's a funnel icon. Clicking it will open a menu that allows you to filter the tasks that are displayed. Toggling one of the three checkboxes will toggle whether or not tasks in that state are displayed. For example, if you only want to see tasks that are incomplete, you can deselect the "complete" and "expired" checkboxes. If you want to see all tasks, you can check all three boxes.